Relaxed and creative wedding photography
Organic, classy and timeless'
I have a natural spontaneous approach to wedding photography. Specialising in the candid documentary style, that captures the uniqueness of your special day. I have a more relaxed story telling approach to my photography, creating a portfolio of timeless images reflecting special moments, emotions and treasured memories. I capture those moments some may miss, the father of the bride with a tear in his eye, the groom turning to look at his new bride, the faces of the couples as they exchange rings, even the drunken dancing shots in the evening. My images are relaxed, modern and natural and by keeping formal and posed shots to a minimum you have more time to relax, be yourselves, enjoy one another, your guests and your day!
Am I right for you?
If you hate having your photo taken, perhaps are not a fan of posed images and too much photoshop editing. You are after natural stylish, fuss free images to capture your day. Maybe you dislike the idea of being told what to do and when on your wedding day, to capture a specific image (and then miss out on the day as it is naturally unfolding). Then my approach to photography may just suit you. There are a number of words to describe my style, ‘candid’, ‘reportage’ or ‘documentary’. I understand that each couple’s requirements are different and I like to embrace this individuality by creating a collection of images that reflects the couple and their wedding day as it unfolds. This cannot be captured with overly posed images, a bossy photographer or an un-relaxed couple. It is very important that you get on well with your photographer, after all you will be spending the most important day of your lives with them. I believe that a good relationship with my customer’s is a great benefit to both parties. If you are relaxed with me, then you will be relaxed and your images will reflect this.
What happens when you book.
Once you have chosen me as your photographer I shall confirm the booking in writing. In the months leading up to your wedding, you may want to pop me the odd email or phone call with a question or idea - this is great, in fact the more input you have the better. We will get together a few weeks before the wedding to go through the day and discuss your preferences, thoughts and ideas over a cuppa and get to know each other.
On the wedding day, photography coverage generally starts with bridal preparation before the wedding, taking photographs of the dress, shoes and everything that helps you look stunning for the big day and coverage continues right through to the evening. I will be working in an unobtrusive style with next to no fuss, my aim is to ensure that you are happy and spend as long as possible with your guests and enjoy your special day (after all no one enjoys waiting around whilst another photo is arranged). I help to ensure that your day runs smoothly and both you and your guests feel comfortable. If you choose to have formal photographs, these are kept to a minimum and are fuss free. At a time of day to suit you, when you both need some ‘time out’ to absorb the day together and take it all in, we shall go for a walk and seek out some beautiful spots to have some natural, romantic images of you both. My wedding packages include a full days attendance, and because I only photograph one wedding per day, you can be assured that I am always on hand to capture all those special moments as they naturally happen.
Within 3 weeks of your wedding you will receive a beautifully packaged USB of your images both in high quality full resolution (for printing) and low resolution (for social media) and a free gift from me. Shortly after this I shall email you a link to your beautiful online gallery with all of your images for you to share with your friends and relatives. If you decide you would like to order any wall art or a beautifully handmade Italian wedding album (there is never any pressure from me to buy), I can guide you through the process with unlimited help and advice.
If you choose me you will get
- My expertise, I have photographed over 150 happy couples.
- Peace of mind that I am fully insured
- Assurance that I carry two of everything on the day, in case of any technical problems!
- A full day’s attendance, from pre-wedding preparation to evening reception, I am on hand all day to capture the key wedding moments in an unobtrusive style. There are no additional charges for multiple locations.
- A personalised and beautifully presented online gallery containing all your fully processed images.
- Full ownership and printing rights (print, duplicate and share your images as you wish)
- A pre wedding meeting or Skype video conference.
- Unlimited telephone and email help and advice.
- Your own gallery page for 3 months with its own unique URL to share with friends.
- My travel costs covered (unless wedding is overseas and/or requires overnight accommodation)
- Unlimited help and advice with choosing stunning wall art or fine Italian wedding albums – if desired.
- If you feel that a full days coverage is not to your requirement, please do still contact me for a chat as I am very flexible and I am sure I can accommodate your wishes..
If after reading this, you feel I may be the person you would like to photograph your day, then please either ping me an email or give me a call and we can have a chat….
Coverage starts at the time of your choosing, which is usually when the bride getting ready. I will be with you throughout your day up until after the first dance or whenever you request. Three weeks after the wedding you will receive a high quality full resolution USB of your fully edited and finished images, for you to keep and print as you wish. You will also have access to your own online gallery. You have the option to buy any additional items such as quality prints and timeless wall art and wedding albums. Prices available on request.
What are the benefits?
By having me capture your wedding day, at times you will almost forget I am there. However I shall be there on hand throughout the day to guide you if needed, stand back when appropriate and capture the day as it evolves. You will feel relaxed with me, as I am relaxed and you will enjoy your day and your guests, as I will not take over. The most frequent feedback I receive from my couples is my friendly nature, relaxed and unobtrusive style and my beautiful story telling images of their wedding day. Some that have initially stated they hate having their photo taken even say they eventually enjoy it by the end of the day! I have made friends with many of my couples and have been back for maternity, newborn and family shoots as a consequence of my style and excellent customer service.
I am based in Suffolk, near the Essex/Suffolk border but I am happy to travel throughout Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire or further afield if required!
My job on your wedding day is to work for you and capture your wedding in it's own unique way. Please feel free to contact me either by phone or email for an informal chat!
Tel: 07884 068680
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY COVERS:
* Pre wedding consultation with the couple to go through their wedding day and photo requirements in detail. This is usually done at the wedding venue.
* Unlimited advice, help and support with their wedding photography. I take pride in providing excellent customer service.
* ALL PHOTOGRAPHY on the day: Depending on how long you need me for.
* IMAGE FINISHING: Every image will be individually processed and brought up to a high standard.
* ONLINE GALLERY: Your images will also be posted onto a secure online gallery, usually within 14-21 days of the wedding, where your guests will be able to view the images. This gallery can be made secure with your own password if you wish. The gallery is usually up for at least three months.
* Help and guidance in choosing top quality print products, wall art and luxurious wedding albums from the Iconic Graphistudio.
Thank you again...
"Thank you for everything you did on our special day. Lots of guests commented on how unintrusive you were when taking pictures. The pictures you took are great and we are both over the moon with them. Thank you again"
“We just want to say a massive thank you for your services on our big day. You really did deliver a fab approach to making our day more relaxed. Family and friends commented on how good you were"
Discrete & professional...
"Thank you for the wonderful photos. They are just perfect and we are struggling to pick them for our album! You were just great on the wedding day Maria, providing a discrete and professional service, just what we wanted. Thank for helping us girls get ready at my Mum's, it all got a little chaotic at the last minute and you were great! Thank you once again"
"I don't know what to say, well I started looking at 8pm and I'm only up to the meal and speeches because I can't stop crying. They are absolutely amazing and I don't know how to ever thank you. Maria you are very talented. I will treasure these forever, I just can't thank you enough"
Your photos, your wedding day.....